Have you been thinking lately about increasing your business’s online presence? If you are, then this information might help you.
Creating a strong online presence has great impacts on attracting the right audience and building long-term customer base. With the right kind of marketing channels that will work for you, it will be easier and faster to achieve your business goals. But remember, it is not necessary that the same channels that work for the best brands will work for you.
While it is more effective with digital marketing channels to reach your target audience, you need to focus on the right ones that suit your business. For instance, if your target audience is more active on social media, it will be helpful to focus on your activities in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube handles.
The best digital strategy for your business would involve leveraging multi-channel marketing and omnichannel marketing – utilizing multiple online marketing platforms that best connect your business with your target audience.
What are marketing channels?
Basically, online marketing channels or digital marketing channels are platforms, strategies, or initiatives that businesses or marketers utilize to bring awareness to their products and services. Depending on your products/services, you need to choose either multi-channel marketing or an omni channel strategy. Whatever it is, the effectiveness depends on individual customer experience.
Let us now take a look at the various marketing channels that are available online:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Did you know that almost 81% of people search online for a product or a service and around 74% of them have bought it online?
Search Engine Optimization techniques increase organic discovery and lead to high-quality website traffic with the help of keyword-optimized content that in turn, helps in increasing user experience UX. Not only that, SEO helps small business owners create fast, robust, and user-friendly websites that rank higher in search engines, which in turn helps bring more qualified potential customers to their sites and eventually increases conversion rates.
2. Pay per click (PPC marketing) – Pay-per-click marketing or PPC marketing, as it is commonly known, is a way of using search engine advertising to generate clicks to your website, rather than “earning” those clicks organically. Here’s how it works – Every time your ad is clicked, and a visitor sent to your website, you pay the search engine a small fee. That’s why it’s also called “pay per click.” Initially its an investment, but once this campaign takes off, this fee will seem trivial because the visit is worth more to your business than what you pay for it. For instance, if you pay $10 for a click, but the click results in a $500 sale, then using PPC is surely a beneficial proposition!
You can hire PPC management services and only pay for the results that they actually deliver.
3. Social media marketing – According to research, there are 3.78 billion social media users worldwide and users spend an average of about two hours per day on social media. Also, 73% of marketers believe that social media marketing has been “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for their business.
Whether your business is small or big, social media marketing is a powerful way to reach out to your prospects as well as existing customers. In this digital age, where most people have their presence in social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, it can be a great advantage for you if you are speaking with them directly. On the contrary, you will stand to miss out, if you don’t. Social media optimization services can ensure remarkable success to your business, create loyal brand advocates and even drive leads and sales.
Get in touch with social media professionals so that you stay ahead of your competition and on top of trends!
4. Video marketing – Video marketing means using videos for promoting and telling people about your product or service. Essentially a part of social media marketing, it helps in increasing engagement on your digital and social channels, educating your audience, and allowing you to reach them with a new medium.
The best video marketing strategy involves understanding your audience and setting specific campaign goals. Also, it is necessary to stay on the brand and drive down the necessary messages effectively through your videos. Keep your videos optimized and targeted. If you are a novice in technology, no worries, get in touch with professional video marketing service providers.
5. Email marketing – Research shows that 47% of marketers rate email marketing as the most effective marketing channel, 93% of B2B marketers use email channels for distributing content. 72% of customers prefer email as their main channel for business communication. It is an effective tool for B2C companies too as they have been proven to influence the purchase decisions of consumers.
Email marketing involves sending commercial messages typically to a group of people using email. It could be to send advertisements, request business or give out information about new products/services, or solicit sales or donations. This tool helps you connect directly with your audience to promote your brand and increase sales.
6. Website design and development services – Did you know that a well-designed website is a powerful digital marketing tool that not only helps to reach out to your targeted audience but also do it in a measurable and targeted way? Apart from being accessible to anyone, anytime and anywhere, even during your non-business hours, it can make good impression on prospective customers, nurture leads and get more conversions.
Get in touch with a website designing and development services agency if you are planning to make an impactful presence online.
7. Online Reputation Management – Online reputation management (ORM) is when, you actively monitor your activities on websites and social media especially mentions about your brand, in order to address any negative or false comments. This process mainly works by responding to negative customer comments online and reacting to stories in the media (both social and traditional) that try to tarnish the image of your company.
If you are looking at increasing your brand awareness and grow your customer base online with the help of digital marketing services, get in touch with us, today.